- Take part in the design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of quality-controlled software.
- Define software architecture and software design best practices.
- Collaborate with the hardware team for new hardware bring up and optimization of current hardware.
- Work closely with the test team to verify and release software.
- Investigate and resolve issues reported by the end user.
Formal qualifications and experience
- M.Sc. in computer science, cybernetics or equivalent. Experience can compensate for this requirement.
- Experience in designing and developing cross-platform code in C++ for real-time embedded systems.
- Can navigate through hardware schematics and technical drawings.
- Experience in video, audio, virtualization, IP networks and signal processing will be an advantage.
- Knowledge about Network and embedded security, data encryption, CPUs, GPUs and application containerization will be an advantage.
- Be able to perform tasks independently.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- Flexible team player and love working in a team.
- Solution oriented.
- Excellent communications skills. Our company language is English.
- Nevion has three locations with developers – Ipswich, Lysaker and Sandefjord. It is possible to work from either of these locations also in combination with home office.
- Competitive wages.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will be member of Nevion’s good pension – and insurance scheme.
- Nevion is certified as a great place to work.