- Take part in the design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of quality-controlled software
- Define software architecture and software design best practices
- Collaborate with the hardware team for new hardware bring up and optimization of current hardware
- Work closely with the test team to verify and release software
- Investigate and resolve issues reported by the end user
Formal qualifications and experience
- M.Sc. in computer science, cybernetics or equivalent.
- Experience in designing and developing cross-platform code in C++ for real-time embedded systems
- Experience in video, audio, virtualization, IP networks and signal processing
- Can navigate through hardware schematics and technical drawings
- Network and embedded security, data encryption, CPUs, GPUs and application containerization are pluses
- Be able to perform tasks independently.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- Flexible team player and love working in a team.
- Solution oriented.
- Excellent communications skills. Our company language is English.
- Competitive wages.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will be member of Nevion’s good pension – and insurance scheme.