Nevion is experiencing tremendous success in the rapidly expanding market for IP-based broadcast solutions, and as a result, we are now expanding our world class team of Solution Architects.
In collaboration with our regional account directors, Nevion solution architects take the technical lead in the entire sales process, from early business development and solution design to producing and presenting the final technical proposal. As part of this process, customers are guided through many choices of technology and solution designs, and hence our solution architects have broad knowledge of applications and technologies for both broadcasters and telecom operators and the confidence and persuasiveness to deliver the information effectively.
In many cases, our Senior Solution Architects become trusted advisors to our customers, while planning and designing their next generation IP solutions. This customer engagement provides valuable input from the market regarding current- and future requirements and trends. By relaying this information back to Nevion’s product management team, the Solution Architect becomes an important link between customer needs and Nevion’s product development organization.
- Present IP-based technologies and solutions to broadcasters, telecom operators and business partners in Europe, Middle East and India.
- Engage in discussions with customers throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Analyze customer requirements for next generation IP-based broadcast solutions.
- Design high-level solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Develop detailed solution designs and Bill-of-Materials.
- Inform product management about requests for new features and applications.
- Keep track of new market trends and competitive solutions.
- Become a trusted adviser to customers and business partners.
- Be an active member of Nevion’s global solution architect team.
Formal qualifications, experience and personal qualification
- In-depth knowledge of IP networking and ideally also of broadcast technologies.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in designing complex IP-based solutions for broadcasters and/or telecom operators.
- Proven track record in technical solution selling.
- Strong verbal- and written communicator in English (other language skills are a plus).
- Self-motivated team player.
- Comfortable in a virtual working environment and used to working from home.
- Ability to travel around 90 days per year in the above-mentioned regions.
- Competitive wages.
- Flexible working hours.
Contact Nevion for more information
Martin Walbum, SVP Solution Strategy
Mobile phone: +45 40 40 22 49