Summer job – Lysaker, Norway
Can you imagine pushing the limits of real-time software and taking media technology to the next level? Would you love to be part of the team behind our state-of-the-art audio and video processing solutions used by top tier global media and broadcasting corporations?
Then read on!
Nevion is a leader in the media industry providing award-winning media transport solutions to broadcasters, telecom service providers, governmental agencies and other industries.
Nevion is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony and is headquartered in Norway with sales and support offices in the UK, Poland, Dubai, Singapore and China.
Nevion is certified as a Great Place To Work, and we are an equal opportunities employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for people who are driven by challenges and the satisfaction of individual accomplishment, who appreciate the value of good team spirit and understand that the best results require a sense of shared responsibility and “pulling together”. Nevion has development teams across three locations – Ipswich in England, Lysaker (Oslo) and Sandefjord in Norway. For internships we are mainly looking for people working from the Lysaker office.
For the summer you will be part of one of our two R&D departments.
We are looking for people with some knowledge/experience and interest within one or more of the areas: Frontend, Backend, Embedded SW, Scripting, FPGA or IT security.
With Nevion you have an opportunity to contribute, learn and develop solutions together with some of the best actors in the industry, with unique knowledge and insight in broadcasting, telecom, IT, hardware, software and network technology.
- Able to perform tasks independently
- Creative, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Dedicated to putting your ideas into practice
- Flexible team player and love working in a team
- Happy to ask when you need answers, and share when you have them so that you and the team can grow together
- Solution oriented and motivated
- Systematic and structured
- Excellent communications skills
- English working proficiency required, Norwegian language skills appreciated but not essential
Contact Nevion for more information
Bjørnar Langen, Development Director Virtuoso
Email: [email protected]
Mobile phone: +47 91 15 03 63