Location: Lysaker or Sandefjord, Norway
As the architect of virtualized media production, Nevion provides media network and broadcast infrastructure solutions to broadcasters, telecommunication service providers, government agencies and other industries. Increasingly based on IP, virtualization and Cloud technology, Nevion’s solutions enable the management, transport and processing of professional-quality video, audio and data – in real time, reliably and securely. From content production to distribution, Nevion solutions are used to power major sporting and live events across the globe. Some of the world’s largest media groups and telecom service providers use Nevion technology, including AT&T, NBC Universal, Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc., NASA, Arqiva, BBC, CCTV, EBU, BT, TDF and Telefonica.
As a part of the Nevion Test Team, you help make products better by breaking it, identifying various weak spots and potential problems. By doing so, you influence better software and hardware design, bug prevention strategies and testability that ultimately determines the quality of the deliveries.
- Work closely with the R&D teams to develop test procedures for various functionalities
- Automate repeated tasks and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience with automated testing tools and automated testing of products
- Able to write testing scripts in Ruby, Python, Java and etc.
- Demonstrable experience with Linux servers, computer networks and IP technology
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Jenkins and Git.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Effective communication skills (writing, collaborating, presenting, etc.)
- Willing to travel between our offices in Norway and abroad
- Competitive wages
- Flexible working hours
- You will be member of Nevion’s good pension – and insurance scheme
- Nevion is certified as a great place to work
Contact Nevion for more information
- Krittanon Chalermsuk, Development Director Virtuoso
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile phone: +47 47 35 58 47
- Nevion phone: +47 22 88 97 63