Broadcast Asia, Singapore, 18 – 20 June 2019
Find out how IP is set to revolutionize broadcasting by enabling virtualization of media production for their IP-based network and broadcast infrastructure solutions in the facilities, in contribution, and for remote production.
Come to see Nevion @ BroadcastAsia 2019 , sharing the booth (4M2-01) with Magna system & engineering, to find out about the future of broadcasting and how to get there safely
At BCA, Nevion is highlighting our capabilities as “architects of virtualized media production”. We will be sharing details of how we have helped broadcasters and service providers across the world with solutions for IP in the facilities, contribution, remote production and DTT, built on our flagship products, VideoIPath (orchestration and SDN control) and Virtuoso (software defined media node).
Nevion will be demonstrating
- Management, transport, processing and monitoring of video, audio and data in real-time
- Virtualization of live media production
- IP in facilities, contribution, remote production and digital terrestrial television
- VideoIPath: orchestration and SDN control
- Virtuoso: software-defined media node
Make sure you talk with Nevion!
If you would like to meet with Nevion at the event, please contact Patrick Ang, VP Sales, Nevion Asia (mob +65 9815 4988)