Building IP-based broadcast facilities
March 22nd 2018, 10am-3:30pm.
With IP media networks now becoming a reality across the broadcast production, find out from the experts everything you need to know about building IP-based broadcast facilities, including the latest standards, architectures, techniques, case studies, and much more – by joining Nevion at this special event, taking place at the Crowne Plaza Doha – The Business Park, Doha Airport Road, (Doha – Qatar), March 22nd 2018, 10am-3:30pm.
Titled “Building IP-based broadcast facilities”, this seminar is designed to share the latest thinking on how to manage the IP revolution – from a very practical point of view. Nevion will share some recent case studies, including the contribution networks for the English Premier League Football and the BBC
The event will feature the following agenda:
- Welcome coffee
- Session 1: 10am to 11:10am – Industry trends and update on standardization
- Session 2: 11:15am to 12:30pm – Designing a scalable IP studio infrastructure
- International buffet lunch: 12:30pm to 1:30pm
- Session 3: 1.30pm to 2.30pm – Recent case studies
- Coffee Break
- Session 4: 2:30pm – 3.30pm – Nevion solutions for IP-based production
There will also be an opportunity to network with other attendees over lunch and during breaks, as well discuss with Nevion representatives
Places are limited for this event so you need to register
Deadline for registration is March 15, 2018Please select a valid form