November 2nd 2017, 10am-4pm.
With IP media networks now becoming a reality across the broadcast production, find out from the experts about the latest standards, architectures, techniques, case studies and much more – by joining Nevion and partner Techex at this special event, taking place at the London Transport Museum (London, UK), November 2nd 2017, 10am-4pm.
“Networking the Moving Picture 2“, which follows a similar, hugely successful event two year ago, is designed to bring together broadcasters, service providers, and technology providers to discuss the latest thinking on how to manage the IP revolution – from a very practical point of view.
The event will feature the following presentations:
- “Practical deployment, an intro to the Aurora network“, Ross Kemp, head of connectivity architecture, BBC
- “Successful IP network deployment to support the biggest broadcasters“, Chris Ainger, Head of Broadcast Technology, BT
- “The silicon leap in network performance“, Richard Hastie Director Business Development, Mellanox
- “PTP techniques in the network“, Thomas Kernen, Software architect, Mellanox
- “IP Technology enablers and efficiencies in monitoring“, Tomer Schechter, CTO, TAG
- “Agility of the cloud for OTT delivery“, Simon Frost, Head of Field marketing, AWS Elemental
- “Media Networking over IP now a reality on the LAN and WAN – where are we on the journey of techniques and Standards adoption“, Andy Rayner, Chief Technologist, Nevion
- “Ultimate long term IP architectures“. Jan Helgesen, Solution Director, Nevion
There will also be an opportunity to network with other attendees over lunch and during breaks, as well as take a tour the museum at the end of the day.