Tuesday 26 June 2018, 9:30am-2:00pm.
(Presentations from 10.00am to 1:00pm, followed by lunch finishing at 2:00pm)
With IP media networks now becoming a reality across the broadcast production, find out from the experts about the latest standards, architectures, techniques, case studies and much more – by joining Nevion and partner Network Electronics Belux at this special event, taking place at the Van der Valk Hotel Brussels Airport Culliganlaan 4b 1831 Diegem (Brussels)
“Networking the Moving Picture 2“, which follows a similar, hugely successful event last year in Paris, is designed to bring together broadcasters, service providers, and technology providers to discuss the latest thinking on how to manage the IP revolution – from a very practical point of view.
The event will feature the following presentations:
- Willem Vermost, Network IP Media Technology Architect, EBU
- Why broadcasters want to move to IP?
- Jan Helgesen, Solution Director, Nevion
- Network architecture and considerations for IP in the facility
- Orchestration and SDN control for IP in the facility
- HDR Denmark – IP remote production for minority sports
- Romain Molari, 42 Consulting
- SDI over IP: first expectations and future uses
- Inge Hillestad, Director of Product Platforms, Nevion
- SMPTE 2110 standards update – completing the puzzle
- PTP timing and synchronization for distributed IP production systems
- Case study – TV2 Norway (now live in Bergen and Oslo)
Your ticket allows entry to the conference venue, waters, soft drinks, coffee & tea, cocktail / sandwich lunch and High Speed WIFI internet.
Booking is mandatory for this event. Please use the button below to register for the event. We have limited places, so hurry up!
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://www.eventbrite.com/e/network-the-moving-picture-2-brussel-edition-tickets-46359271830″ text=”Please register here ” ]
If you have any further question on the modality of the event, please contact:
Sales Director, Nevion
email [email protected]
mob +33 637 101 274