IP in the facilities? 4K? Hardware going soft? Virtualization and the Cloud?
Never has the industry seen so many technology transformations taking place at once. As well as being highly disruptive, these technologies have the potential to radically transform the workflow and the economics of production for the better – but only if you get it right.
Exclusive invitation to “Connect Better + Share Better = Broadcast Event” pre-IBC event
The “Connect Better + Share Better = Broadcast Event” pre-IBC event (Bimhuis Amsterdam, September 14 from 2pm), organized by Nevion, brings together broadcasters, service providers and industry experts who will share practical tips on how to manage the transformation to new technologies.
To learn more and register for the pre-event, please follow this link
Meet the experts
Meet Nevion at IBC (booth B71, Hall 1) and find out from the experts how you can leverage technology to connect and share resources better to broadcast better.
By coming to see us, you will be able to:
- Learn how broadcasters like Norway’s TV 2 and service providers like BT are using Nevion IP technology NOW to transform production and distribution
- See the latest releases of our convergent SDN orchestration software, VideoIPath and flagship software-defined media node platform, Nevion Virtuoso, which are designed to take advantage of the blurring of LAN (facilities networks) and WAN (contribution and remote production)
- Discover how Nevion’s Flashlink IP Connect solutions can provide you with the connectivity you need between baseband to IP, as you transition from one to another
- Discuss the impact of emerging standards such a SMPTE 2110 and NMOS, with people who are involved in defining them
- See 4K media transport in action
- Find out the latest about products from our Media Gateway, Ventura, nSure, cProcessor and VikinX product families
- And much more…
Hear Nevion speak
Case Study Panel Discussion
|What||Case study: Building a national broadcast contribution network using IP||Essential Elements of the Evolution to Essence – practical examples of the technology journey from SDI and 2022-6 to 2110|
|Who||Ross Kemp (Head of Connectivity Architecture, BBC), John Ellerton (Head of Media Futures, Media & Broadcast, BT), Taki Milionis (Vertical Solutions Architect, Cisco), Andy Rayner (Chief Technologist, Nevion), Jan Helgesen (Solution Manager, Nevion)||Andy Rayner (Chief Technologist, Nevion)|
|When||Sunday 17 September, 12:30pm – 1:30pm||Friday 15 September, 11:10am-11:30am / Saturday 16 September, 3pm-3:20pm / Sunday 17 September, 4:40pm-5pm|
|Where||BT Booth, D.02 (outside marquee)||E.106|
Come and rest your weary feet by sitting on one of our comfortable sofas, while enjoying one the best cups of coffee you can get at IBC!
Get your visitor passes
Nevion is offering a Guest Customer Code: 3334, which will also provide you an extra discount on selected conferences. To claim your free pass, register on-line here.