Once again, Nevion will actively engaging with the industry at the VidTrans technical conference and exhibition, which showcases the latest in networking and video technologies and their application to video transport.
Nevion’s Chief Technologist and VSF director will be leading three discussions during the conference of fundamental importance to the industry right now:
- “IP Production End-to-End Timing – The Journey We Still Need to Travel”, Tuesday 26 February, 11:15am
- “Panel Discussion: Workflow Virtualization and Cloud-Based Systems – How to Design and Deliver” (as moderator), Wednesday 27 February, 1:15pm
- “Carrying Media Essence Long Distance – ST2110 over WAN“ – Activity Group update”, Wednesday 27 February, 3:30pm
Don’t miss these exciting, timely discussions!
Nevion is participating in RIST (Reliable Internet Stream Transport) interoperability demonstrations technology demonstrations through the use of real-time, contribution-quality video streams exchanged over the public Internet between Marina del Rey and a number of remote locations around the world.
- a complete, fully-functioning leaf-spine IP media SDN,
- featuring switches from Arista, Cisco, Juniper, and Mellanox, as well as Nevion’s software-defined media node, Virtuoso,
- implementing SMPTE ST 2022-6/2110,
- all under under the control of Nevion’s orchestration software, VideoIPath, using NMOS amongst others
The set-up is capable of supporting HD and UHD/4K, with Virtuoso also providing JPEG 2000 and H.264 encoding capabilities.
So much for you to see and talk about – so do drop by! The preliminary program was recently updated and is available here.
Set-up a meeting with Nevion
If you are interested in booking a meeting with us during the show please contact: Sandra White VP and GM Americas
About VidTrans19 Annual Conference & Exposition
This year’s conference will focus on the innovative types of networking and video technologies and their application to video transport. In addition to technical sessions, the conference will also showcase some of the latest applications, technologies and products in its exhibit hall as well as provide you with networking opportunities at our special events.
Read the Press release: VidTrans 2019 Includes Two Multivendor Demonstrations