Once again, Nevion will actively engaging with the industry at the VidTrans technical conference and exhibition, which showcases the latest in networking and video technologies and their application to video transport.
Nevion’s Chief Technologist and VSF director will be leading three discussions during the conference of fundamental importance to the industry right now:
- Moderator of Panel Discussion: “Progress Report: Broadcast Virtualization for On- and Off-Premises Workflows“, Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- Moderator of Panel Discussion: “ST2110 Becomes Mainstream: Successes and Ongoing Challenges“,Wednesday, February 26, 2020
- Presenting the topic: “Carrying Media Essence Long Distance – ST2110 over WAN – Activity Group update” Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Don’t miss these exciting, timely discussions!
- a complete, fully-functioning leaf-spine IP media SDN,
- featuring switches from Arista, Cisco, Juniper, and Mellanox, as well as Nevion’s software-defined media node, Virtuoso,
- implementing SMPTE ST 2022-6/2110,
- all under under the control of Nevion’s orchestration software, VideoIPath, using NMOS amongst others
The set-up is capable of supporting HD and UHD/4K, with Virtuoso also providing JPEG XS, JPEG 2000 and H.264 encoding capabilities.
So much for you to see and talk about – so do drop by! The preliminary program was recently updated and is available here.
Set-up a meeting with Nevion
If you are interested in booking a meeting with us during the show please contact: Sandra White VP and GM Americas
About VidTrans20 Annual Conference & Exposition
This year’s conference will focus on the innovative types of networking and video technologies and their application to video transport. In addition to technical sessions, the conference will also showcase some of the latest applications, technologies and products in its exhibit hall as well as provide you with networking opportunities at our special events. VSF is planning to hold an Interop Plug Fest, details will be provided soon.
An optional Pre-Conference Tutorial “RIST – A Breakthrough for Internet Media Transport” will be held on February 24, 3:00-5:00 pm PST at the Marina del Rey Marriott.