The CP-TOUCH control panel is a highly customizable touch-screen control panel that may be used in a variety of different applications including master control, studio automation and outside broadcast. The control panel is designed for combined control of signal processing and routing equipment.
CP-TOUCH occupies one rack-unit and the control surface is based on a wide touch-screen that works in conjunction with two rotary wheels. The touch-screen allows for the customization of the user experience.
The panel may be programmed with multiple layouts for different production needs.
The panel is fully integrated with Nevion´s Multicon control system for control of Flashlink signal processing and vikinX video/audio routers. Control of third-party broadcast equipment is also possible using plug-ins.
- Touch screen interface with up to 40 virtual buttons
- Adjustable color assignment per button
- Support for multiple button layouts (and navigation between layouts)
- Menu based navigation (no button configuration required)
- Accelerated adjustment of parameters using rotary wheels
- Scrollable input and output selection using rotary wheels (for large router support)