The TVG450 provides a simple solution for transport of broadcast quality television signals over IP networks. JPEG 2000 encoding technology enables transport of SD, HDTV, Stereoscopic 3D HDTV and 3 Gbit/s HDTV over Gigabit Ethernet links.
The JPEG 2000 Gateway enables broadcasters to utilize cost-efficient IP links for high quality, low latency contribution. MXF/IP encapsulation ensures perfect synchronization of all video, audio and ancillary data.
TVG450 enables service providers to utilize visually lossless, multi-generation resilient JPEG 2000 encoding, and IP/Ethernet technology, to build cost effective managed video services on top of IP-MPLS, Metro Ethernet or SDH/SONET transport networks.
Nevion Media Gateways can be configured via an easy-to-use web interface, which also offers extensive built-in monitoring. Dynamic and scheduled connection management for larger deployments can easily be facilitated with the VideoIPath media network management system.
These mibs apply for the cProcessor, nSure and Video Gateway products.
The TVG450 software release 3.8.24 brings a number of new features and enhancements:
- 3G-SDI: Added support for 1080p50, 1080p59.94 and 1080p60. Requires licence
- DHCP: Added support for automatic IP address assignment by DHCP client. Configurable per interface
- DNS: Registration of user supplied host name at DNS server via the DHCP server for identification of the host by name on the network. Hostname is specified per interface. Optional use of hostname instead of IP address to identify a unicast destination for video data transmission
- Traceroute: Added possibillity to run traceroute from the user interface
- Ancillary data: Added label for known DID/SDID on Ancillary Data page
- Added test output option for Encoders. Can be enabled under the SDI-Port section in GUI