Nevion is seeking a team-oriented, eager and analytic Frontend Programmer to help building our robust, reliable and scalable orchestration and control system VideoIPath. The working place will be in our modern premises centrally located at Lysaker, and the positions offers an opportunity to work in an enthusiastic innovative team offering solutions to leading international Media based customers.
As part of the team you will
- Use React.js through Reason React
- Use ReasonML
- Visualize complex networks and build UIs to control them
- Collaborate with UX and UI designers on new features
- Design efficient data models and apis
Formal qualifications and experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- Relevant work experience can compensate for other formal background
- Able to perform tasks independently.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- Flexible team player.
- Solution oriented.
- Systematic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communications skills. Our Company language is English.
- Help shape and influence the culture of our team and organization.
- Competitive wages.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will be member of Nevion’s good pension – and insurance scheme.
Contact Nevion for more information
Thomas Stephansen, Development Director VIP
Mobile phone: +47 47 40 12 29
Nevion phone: +47 22 88 97 76