Join Nevion on Sony’s booth during the NAB Show 2022 in Las Vegas
At the NAB Show, which kicks off on Sunday April 24th at 10:00 am, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Nevion will for the first time be on Sony’s booth (C10901). In the “Networked Live Production” area of the booth, Nevion and Sony will be talking about our vision for a distributed production that leverages connectivity in all its forms – LANs, WANs, 5G – and mixes production capabilities on the ground and in the Cloud. We will be showcasing demos highlighting the joint value proposition our companies offer, with VideoIPath orchestrating media flows, and Virtuoso involved as a JPEG XS gateway – amongst others.
Meet the Nevion and Sony experts
On the Sony booth in the Central Hall, find out from the experts how you can leverage technology to connect and share resources better to broadcast better.
Following on from the success at previous NAB Show, we are excited to be back and to be showcasing our continued technological developments. We want to tell you our latest developments, including our recent high-profile projects and the latest functional upgrades to our flagship products VideoIPath and Virtuoso.
See also our recent press releases:
- Sony and Nevion introduce broadcast control functionality into the VideoIPath media orchestration platform
- Nevion takes Virtuoso media node’s audio capabilities to the next level
- Nevion adds high-quality video format conversion functionality to its Virtuoso media node
Hear Nevion speak: Nevion’s Chief Technologist, Andy Rayner,
- NAB 24th-27th April, at the IP Showcase Theater, located in West Hall, Booth W5222:
- Timing planes in IP production (Sunday 24 April, 2pm): This presentation will look at the end-user content creator requirements for managing multiple timing planes, the technical challenges and the solution being evolved to address this.
- IP media cloud connectivity (Sunday 24 April, 3pm): This presentation will look at the technical requirements of a software-based live production workflow in terms of data connectivity and control.
- Case studies – Facility Federation (Monday 25 April, 12:30pm): This presentation will look at the opportunities and challenges of federating IP production locations in both the data and control planes.
- 5G for live media production (Tuesday 26 April, 11:30am): this presentation will unpack a recent large scale pan-European PoC that evaluated the performance of the use of 5G for international media production
Get your visitor passes
Register for your complimentary visitor pass at the NAB Show site (www.nabshow.com) using CODE: LV7279.
Note that a photo identity and a proof of vaccination are required for all NAB Show 2022 attendees.
Note: $50 USD fee is waived until April 8, 2022
Book your meeting
The NAB Show is always a busy time and we would like to reserve for you the right resources to meet at Nevion stand. To do so, please let us know when you are coming to visit Sony and Nevion, sending a mail to [email protected]