The Virtuoso CP4400 is the ideal toolbox for T2-MI generation and regional adaptation in DVB-T2 Single Frequency Networks (SFN). Thanks to its flexibility it simplifies the implementation of critical differentiators for network operators.
The Virtuoso CP4400 offers a flexible and highly cost effective solution for generation of T2-MI transmitter feeds and regional adaptation of DTT multiplexes. CP4400 can operate as a central DVB-T2 Gateway or based on Nevion’s deterministic remultiplexing technology for regionalization of DTT multiplexes.
The deterministic remultiplexing enables feeding of transmitters in multiple SFN regions using the same Transport Stream (TS) as used in a pre-existing Direct to Home (DTH) satellite system.
In addition to the powerful TS processing capabilities, the Virtuoso CP4400 offers several tools for the improvement of the transmission quality such as input monitoring, redundancy switching and diversity reception for TSoIP streams. Nevion cProcessors can be configured via an easy to-use web interface. Scheduled software upgrades can be performed via Nevion’s NMS or third party NMS.
The CP4400 software release 1.10 brings a number of new features and enhancements:
- Added seamless switch functionality. Currently limited to a single 4:1 switch
- Added local insertion functionality to deterministic multiplexer
- Added support for DVB-T2 MIP insertion
- Added support for T2-MI stream ID field
- Added option to store configurations on the unit. Configuration files can be stored on the unit and activated by the user on the GUI or remotely via an NMS system (TXP, SNMP)
- SNMP: The NeoData-MIB is obsolete (but still supported) and replaced with NeoData2-MIB using only 16 bit values in the OIDs. This change has been introduced to ensure compatibility with MIB browser and other SNMP systems that do not support the 32 bit OIDs
- Several other minor improvements.
USB driver for 4000 platform
To install the USB driver download this file, unzip it and read readme.txt
USB Driver for 4000 platform ()
Adobe air applicaton to browse gui of cPorcessor, nSure and Video Gateway products. The fastbrowser will cache the gui files so that download of the gui files is only needed once. This will help out browsing units on slow IP links.
If you have the Fastbrowser already installed you might have to de-install the older one version before installing the new version as it is not signed with a "trusted" certificate.
Software to detect and change IP address on units in the cProcessor, nSure and Video Gateway family.
Nevion Detect 1.4.0 ()
MIBs for 4000 platform