The DA-AA is a dual 4 output analog audio distributor. The DA-AA can be configured as either a dual 1×4 or a single 1×8 amplifier. The latter configuration is made by connecting the inputs in parallel or using DIP switch on PCB. The distribution amplifier has differential inputs and differential outputs. Overall gain can be set by DIP switches or by potentiometer for high precision gain setting. The gain range setting is from -12 to +12 dB. The input signal can be mixed to the other channel using a DIP switch. The distribution amplifier handles analogue audio signals from 20Hz to 80 kHz. The DA-AA is designed for all audio distribution purposes in studio, duplication and broadcast applications.
- Audio distribution
- High quality audio distribution.
- Configurable dual 1×4 or single 1×8 distribution amplifier.
- Left/right swapping capability
- Gain setting for professional and consumer equipment.
- DIP switch gain compensation 10kohms / 600 ohms load
- Precision gain adjustment
- High common mode rejection on both inputs and outputs.
- Inputs and outputs may be used with unbalanced equipment.
- The input signal can be mixed to the other channel or vice versa.