The TNS541 enables intelligent 1+1 redundancy switch-over between two MPEG-2 transport streams. With dual power supply and seamless switching the TNS541 improves the reliability and robustness of your system. Our seamless switch solution continuously monitors both incoming MPEG-2 transport streams for status and switches over automatically if required, based upon customer configurable criteria.
- The TNS541 safeguards the delivery of high-quality video content, by providing 24/7 monitoring, advanced analysis and redundancy switching.
- TNS541 is control system independent and operates as a stand-alone monitoring switch with an easy-to-use WEB interface for access and control.
- The product monitors both incoming MPEG-2 transport streams for health status and switch-over is be based on configurable switching criteria.
- All systems requiring intelligent 1+1 switch-over between two MPEG-2 transport streams.
- Seamless switching in SFN and DVB-T2 networks
- Intelligent seamless switch-over between two input signals
- Flexible switching behavior
- User configurable switching criteria
- Transport Stream monitoring and error detection
- Seamless SFN and DVB-T2 redundancy switching
- Dual power supply
- Relay protected main output ensures signal through even in the event of power loss or power supply failure
- Compact and cost-effective solution with up to two switch modules in 1RU 19”
- User-friendly configuration and control
Nevion FastbrowserAdobe air applicaton to browse gui of cPorcessor, nSure and Video Gateway products. The fastbrowser will cache the gui files so that download of the gui files is only needed once. This will help out browsing units on slow IP links. If you have the Fastbrowser already installed you might have to de-install the older one version before installing the new version as it is not signed with a "trusted" certificate.
Nevion DetectSoftware to detect and change IP address on units in the cProcessor, nSure and Video Gateway family.
MIBsThese mibs apply for the cProcessor, nSure and Video Gateway products, except the new 4000 platform.
TNS541 2.4.0The TNS541 software release 2.4.0 brings a number of fixes and enhancements, see release notes for full details.